ZINSER 1211 – Cantilever machine for oxygene and plasma cutting
A worthwhile investment even for smaller companies
The flame cutting machine ZINSER 1211 disposes of a coordinate drive, DC-permanent tacho motors and actuation by means of racks and pinions.
Electrically controlled magnetic clutches permit an easy and quick shifting of the machine manually.
The operator aisle which has an extent of the whole machine length enables a convenient access to the central control panel and to the cutting table.
The drawings to be traced can be fixed very easily on the moveable sheet steel tracing table by means of magnets.
Your possibilities with the ZINSER 1211
|Working width (A) :||1000 mm||1250 mm||1500 mm|
|Working length (B):||2000 mm||2500 mm||3000 mm|
|Max. circle ∅ (C):||1000 mm||1250 mm||1500 mm|
|Machine length (D):||2940 mm||3440 mm||3940 mm|
|Machine width (E):||3130 mm||3630 mm||4130 mm|
|Weight:||~350 kg||~430 kg||~540 kg|
|Supply voltage:||230 VAC||230 VAC||230 VAC|
|Power consumption:||~250 W||~250 W||~250 W|
Basic equipment of the machine – ready to cut
- Machine with cantilever right (cantilever on the left side is also available)
- Optical follower control LK110
- Three-hose machine torch with nozzles for 3 – 100 mm thickness
Options / Accessories
- Central gas supply by means of solenoid valve
- Electric torch ignition device
- Piercing device with/without fast preheating
- Motorized and capacitive torch adjustment
- Additional machine torches (max. 4)
- Plasma cutting units
- Plasma adaption connection
The ZINSER 1211 ist equipped with the optical follower control LK 110.
Its Tracing speed continuously adjustable 50 – 1000 mm / min (can be switched to 200 – 4000 mm / min).
Functions LK 110
- Manual control
- Coordinate switch for all 4 directions
- Line- and edge tracing
- Automatic start of cutting job
- Automatic switch-off feed and cutting oxygen if losing the line
- Automatic corner slow-down (can be switched off)
- Kerf compensation ± 4 mm
Advantages of the CNC 300
- 2/3-axes CNC-control
- 65 Standard shapes / free programmable contours (MDI)
- External programming (DNC interface)
- Graphical program display