CNC control for ZINSER flame cutting machines
First-class CNC controller for the perfect operation of your flame cutting machines
ZINSER CNC 5010
Some of your advantages with the ZINSER CNC 5010 are:
- Modern PLC-architecture
- Flexible number of CNC-axes
- Accurate observance of predetermined cutting speed
- Automation of work processes
- Based on IPC, with AMD CPU 4 x 3 Ghz
- 4 USB Ports
- 17″ TFT touch screen or bigger
- Integrated network card for network connection
- Joystick for manual process and performing of split cuts available
- Windows 8.1 Professional, Windows 10 / 64 Bit
- Diagnosis and remote maintenance via internet
Lern more about this CNC controller in our CNC 5010 brochure.
Download ZINSER CNC 5010 brochure
ZINSER CNC 4010
CNC 4010 the optimal control for the challenges of modern guiding machines for oxy-fuel, plasma and laser cutting.
A powerful industrial PC, a real time operating system and a intuitive user interface based on Windows XP assure high efficiency.
Modular software and extendible hardware are the keys for the best possible adaptation to the manufacturing process.
The CNC 4010 is available in attached form or as a stand-alone version.
The most important features:
- Gantry axis for precise guidance of the bridge
- Modern industrial PC with Windows XP Embedded and real time kernel
- Ergonomically designed front with
- 15” TFT colour display VGA (1024×768 pixel)
- 2 front side USB ports
- Softkeys for all machine functions
- Intuitive user interface
- Joystick for manual move
- Easy integration into existing network
- Outstanding process security by use of a modern PC and bus technology
- Constant cutting feed due to fast processing and look-ahead
- Unlimited program size via dynamic reload into NC memory
- Integrated UPS for a safe shut down of the control also when there is a power failure.
- Erfahren Sie mehr im Prospekt zur ZINSER CNC 4010
Learn more about this controller in our CNC 4010 brochure.
Download ZINSER CNC 4010 brochure
CNC 300 Continous Path Control
Hardware / Operating System
- 2/3-axes CNC-control with drive amplifier
- Application for flame an plasma cutting
- CPU MC-68332
- RTOS_UH real-time and multitasking operating system
- 2 M-Byte RAM for operating system and user programs (battery back up)
- DNC port via RS422
- Simple and clearly arranged menu for programming
- Control panel with softkeys for all machine functions
- LCD graphics display – 240×64 pixels
- DIN/ESSI-Format (DIN 66025/ISO 6582)
- Digitales I/O-board with 24 V, inputs and outputs optically de-coupled and filtered
- 2/3 position controller LM-628 for the drive axes
- Input voltage 230 V / 50 Hz
Lean more about this controller and its functions in our ZINSER CNC 300 brochure.